- Training: human secret to Asian growth.
Viewpoint - World Travel & Tourism Council
- Influence of the Zagreb Jockey Club on the development of equestrian sport in Croatia in the first half of the 20th century. (Continuation).
- Taxonomic studies on the Tylenchida (Nematoda) species in grass areas of Çankaya region (Ankara).
Türkiye Entomoloji Dergisi
- Micropropagation of woody plants: a commercial perspective.
Tree biotechnology: towards the millennium.
- Teacher socialization in physical education: a research program.
- French Turfgrass Society and the Turf Experimentation and Research Commission.
Seizième conférence du COLUMA. Journées internationales sur la lutte contre les mauvaises herbes, Reims, France, 6-8 décembre 1995. Tome 3.
- Institutional developments in Indian agricultural R&D systems: emerging patterns of public and private sector activities.
Science, Technology & Development
- What is the future of European horticultural education?
Revue Horticole Suisse
- Succession and choice of a profession in agriculture and horticulture; a study concerning the education and choice of a profession of farmers' and market gardeners' sons and the succession in farms in the Netherlands.
Report, Landbouw Economisch Instituut, The Hague
- Physical education and sport: a contemporary introduction.
Physical education and sport: a contemporary introduction.
- Consideration of breeding objectives in small ruminants used for vegetation control and landscape maintenance.
Options Méditerranéennes. Série A, Séminaires Méditerranéens
- Tourism & horticulture.
New Zealand Garden Journal
- Development of the number of scientists of the Federal Biological Research Centre for Agriculture and Forestry and the composition of its scientists and Ph. D. candidates according to their field of qualification and gender as of the year 1996.
Nachrichtenblatt des Deutschen Pflanzenschutzdienstes
- A study on job perception, job performance and job satisfaction of assistant horticultural officers in Karnataka.
Mysore Journal of Agricultural Sciences
- Maples for gardens: a color encyclopedia.
Maples for gardens: a color encyclopedia.
- GIE flowers and plants of Aquitaine... from Midi-Pyrenees and Poitou-Charentes.
- Horticulture: tree culture, ornamental horticulture, market gardening, landscape gardening, ornamental nurseries.
L'horticulture: arboriculture, horticulture ornementale, maraîchage, paysage, pépinière ornementale.
- Sociohorticulture: a new field of horticulture and its present status in Europe, the U.S.A. and Japan.
Journal of the Korean Society for Horticultural Science
- A continuing education program to upgrade knowledge and skill levels of professional natural resources staff.
Journal of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Education
- Landscape maintenance firms: III. Opportunities for cooperation in the landscape/nursery industry.
Journal of Environmental Horticulture
- Aspects of preservation, maintenance and management of the urban forest in Brazil.
Journal of Arboriculture
- Horticultural education and training in New Zealand.
- Third level horticultural education - the German approach.
- American Horticultural Therapy Association: its purpose and potential.
- The role of horticulture in training correctional youth.
- History of the ASHS Working Group on Growth Chambers and Controlled Environments, 1969-96: a case study of involvement.
- Revival of a tradition: the Zemstvo supports horticulturalists and gardeners.
Ėkonomika Sel'skokhozyaĭstvennykh i Pererabatyvayushchikh Predpriyatiĭ
- Father and son Kühnert in the development of forestry and horticulture in Estonia.
Eesti Teaduste Akadeemia Toimetised, Bioloogia
- Directory of Chinese agricultural and related organizations.
Directory of Chinese agricultural and related organizations.
- Desert landscape architecture.
Desert landscape architecture.
- Development of the Water Efficient Landscape Planner knowledge-base.
Computers in agricultural extension programs: proceedings of the 4th International Conference 28-31 January 1992, Orlando, Florida.
- Horticulture education and research institutions in Thailand.
- The foundation and constitution of the German Association of Mushroom Producers (et seq.).
- Master of tourism and culture: a professional qualification planned for the beginning of the year 2000.
- The club of hotel owners in the Sarlat region: a professional group aiming at the use of a quality label.
- An evaluation of the subject "Nature Conservation and Landscape Ecology" within the Agricultural Sciences course at Bonn University.
Berichte über Landwirtschaft
- Banana and plantain directory of researchers 1994.
Banana and plantain directory of researchers 1994.
- The value of plant genetic resources as seen by the horticultural profession.
BASE: Biotechnologie, Agronomie, Société et Environnement
- The nature of consultancy work.
- Approaches to integrated crop protection in university education and training.
Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment
- Forum on strategies for horticultural societies in the 1990's.
- First international symposium on education and training in horticulture.
- Pomological education in North America.
- Research and development in world fruit production.
- The contribution of Japanese educational systems to modern fruit production in Japan.
- The training and role of the pomologist in Europe's fruit research and industry.
- Horticultural education in Germany and other countries in northern Europe.
- Strategies for pomological development in subtropical countries. The role of education and research.
- Issues and challenges in Malaysian horticulture: implications for research and education.
- Horticultural education, a new initiative.